Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, July 6, 2007

False Metal / Real Metal

I don't know if "false metal" is really a good category name for the following tattoos, but I couldn't think of anything better. These aren't the super awesomely terrible demon and monster tattoos that I posted earlier, they're the weird angsty tattoos that are both done badly and are bad ideas. It's a fine line.

Sad Goth Girl With Weird Stuff In Her Hair
(Really, what on earth was she thinking? Who is that hiding in the hair? And why?)


Demon Native American ?
I don't know what this is supposed to be, really, but the "smoke" is what gets me.


The Worst Dracula Ever
hahahahhahahh!!!!!!
Also the cross should be upside down


Demon Hand with Bonus Teeth
This reeks of numetal so I'm putting it in this category, but it is undeniably tough. Look at those gums!


And here are some real metal tattoos:

Rat Grim Reaper


Female Swordmaster Batwinged Demon Something
This rules. Hands down. I think I am going to have to do a top-10 awful metal tattoo countdown in the future, and this might just be on it.


Skeleton Dragons?
These guys are badass. And bad. Really, really bad. The heads are your usual badly-done, badly-healed metal tattoos, but the middle part? A jumble of something hellish. This is next level awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment