Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Zirca

Your Body is a Playground @ Zirca
Thursday, January 8, 2009


Special Performances include:
Body suspensions, ritual, blood play by
Roland, VISAVAJARA, Freiburg,
Shane, Galaxy Tattoos, Ink Tank Zurich.
Susan, Ink Tank, Zurich
Wellie, Welie Piercing, Fribourg



What better way to start of Chastity : Artistry of Unsound Minds ? Party !!




Shane on the suspension



Shane and Roland



Carlston and me !!



Jocelyn with the Jug.. Ooops !!



Alex checking on me if I have fever..Haha !!



You don't wanna know what was caught few seconds before this !!



I love you Carlston !!




Daphne Ang - Covermodel of FLASHInk Magazine



Lauren and Moi !



Edmund going wild !



Justin - The quiet boy...



Alex Flashing !!



I have no idea what happened..!!




Here we go again.



Bea and Me - My Chacha dance partner.. hehe !!




Pam and Bea by my side.. What can I say?

Thanks Bea for the pictures !! We partied on through the night, going home wasted as usual. This might explain why there hasn't been much updates... Haha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment