Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Live Bait 2009

Finally, Here I am, with my updates !! A month or so has passed and I guess I am finally ready to tell the World on the things I went through while I was on the Blood, Sex & Ink Tour that took place in Melbourne, Australia !! 22nd March 2009 - 12th April 2009...

To begin with, the experiences I had when I was there, has changed me into someone whom I never thought I would be. Most of you would know who Ms.Kim is and most of you would also know that she and I were seeing each other for quite some time. Not until I got a call on April 1st 2009....

Ladies & Gentlemen, Lovely Ms.Kim and I, are no longer together. Chains of events have made her
leave me for someone else, while I was in Melbourne. It was heartbreaking news to me, being more than 3000 miles away from her, there was nothing I could do to save the relationship, which I pretty much treasured alot.

It was not easy for me to carry on my usual routines after hearing the news. I wanted to come back to Singapore, the very next day, hoping she would change her mind. I was emotionally impaled and left to die...literally !!

Thanks to my good friends and the ever beautiful, Absinthe - I managed to survive and carried on with what I came to do. I told myself, "I am not gonna let a Heartbreak ruin the Tour". I didn't fly over 3000 miles, just to go back home being hurt. Fuck that !!

Show must go on regardless what happens, Boys and Girls !! - Even though I am not over what happened. -

Let me take you all to Live Bait Event which took place on March 28th 2009, organized by The Hanged Man Team, Melbourne. Thanks Pete and the whole crew for making my dream come true !!




Marking the spots...



You just gotta Love it !!




Beautiful Hooks...( And I lost those Hooks !! )



Was briefed on what to expect....



Get the rigs on, Boys!!



Moments before being Suspended...



Getting Psyched Up....




What we've got here? I am Flying !!



Rock On !! Let the Devils OUT !!



I felt so good...





Since, I was having so much fun, I decided to lift Nicci up with me.



Nicci holding on...



Up we go !! Woooot !!



Thank You Nicci for going up with me.. I will love you for this !!







I was having too much fun and I had to come down anyway... Wish I could have stayed up there for few more "DAYS"... hahaha !!





Right up to the roof !!





Nicci checking me out... :P




The most amazing person ever, Nicci... -Thank you for being there and helping me out.-



Nicci and Candy... The Ladies got hooked.. Hahaha !!





Time to take off the hooks...





Squeezing out the bubbles.. OOooo





Patch Em Up



The Hanged Man Team !! Love ya guys !!

I had the best time of my life going through such a great experience. I was pretty much sore the next 2 days but if you ask me if I would do it again? Hell Yeah !! I would never miss it for anything.

I will be updating the work I did on Nicci in a few days or so...

I would like to thank Nicci again, for being such an amazing person. I love ya, babe !! Thank you for all your help even though we didn't get to go out much. I like to thank The Hanged Man team again for making it possible for me. I like to thank all my clients who trusted me to put my works on them. I finally like to thank Jack Daniels and Absinthe for making me go through the nights I wish I didn't live...

It was both a good and bad experience. I did lose the one person I ever loved and cared for but, I also found many others, who love and care for me now. Even though time will heal all wounds, memories will always haunt me...

I do wish Ms.Kim all the best and hope she finds happiness in the "other" party...You will always be remembered.

I am back with an Absinthe Addiction, Hunger for Success and with a New Fucking Lifestyle - To ROCK the World !! Put on your safety belts.. I will take you all for a ride -Winks-

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment